Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
How about one that is Family Owned and Operated
4/20/2008 4:36:34 AM

Hi Billdaddy,

Thank you for allowing me to post this.

When Considering a Hosting Company How about one that is Family Owned.

When you support Family owned businesses, you are promoting the Family Dream.

We can provide internet hosting Services that are affordable for any business, from the very simple do-it-yourself to the total e-commerce solution.

Unlike the big companies that only offer fixed packages, we custom tailor our services to fit your needs. If you are interested in having your business web site hosted here at low cost rates affordable for any business visit our hosting services page Click Here

Obtain one of our packages, beginning at $5.99 and up, then join the affiliate program on sign up and receive a 30% commission on all of your referrals once they obtain their package.

Need Advertising. Let me do it for you. For $100 a month, I will do submissions to the major search engines, to forums, blogs, to directories and to the social communities.

Interested click here go to any order button and click on it, then, click the categories drop down box and choose advertising services, NOW.

Beryl P. Hosting has nothing to do with magic formula's or pie-in-the-sky promises. We offer you and your customers top quality products and services, at low cost, from a reputable name you can trust.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Re: How about one that is Family Owned and Operated
5/20/2008 11:59:10 AM

Hello Beryl

You are most welcome. I understand what it is that you are hoping to accomplish and I hope that I can help you.

The fact that you were willing to do anything you could to provide a safe, loving enviroment for your " New Family " tells me a lot about what kind of person you are. It would be wonderful if you could develope your business to the point of becoming a stay at home Mom and be able to spend all of your time caring for your girls. After all that you have all been through I truly hope that this dream comes true for you. I know that you have put your heart and soul into your business and I hope that things work out well for you.

I know that if I ever decide to start promoting another business again I will be calling on you to help me. You are providing a great service at a very reasonable cost and, your service would definately cut down on the amount of time I would have to spend personally trying to promote my business.

I urge anyone trying to promote a legitimate business to give Beryl an opportunity to show you how well her services can benefit you. Business is all about reaching people and I believe that Beryl can help you accomplish this effectively and inexpensively. Hey, give it a shot and let us know how it worked out for you.

Can You Imagin? A United Advocacy For Autism Forum.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night
     and be there waiting,,,,,,,,when you awaken
Sincerely, Billdaddy
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!