Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: IT'S YIME tO VOTE FOR tHE 32nd PHOTO OF THE WEEK
4/19/2008 8:19:16 AM

Peter, Ana Maria, and Jim you have been doing some extra work with this forum.  It looks very nice and please accept my compliments.  However, I could not post from your original post but used Gaby's to respond.  Just one of those glinches that will work out soon.

The pictures are all done nicely and thank you for correcting the spelling of title in my photo.

Jim, I am glad your Eagle photo won, it is very good and must have been a treat to be able to get that one.

Goodluck to all contestants, all the photos are really good.  I especially like Nick's one of his father - a rare treat.

I hope we can get more people involved in this contest and some of us have been linking to this forum from our forums to encourage others to enter and to vote. 

Good job,

Sara

+0
Re: IT'S YIME tO VOTE FOR tHE 32nd PHOTO OF THE WEEK
4/19/2008 8:28:46 AM
Great picture, Jim.  Congratulations on your win.
Shirley Manion
Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME tO VOTE FOR tHE 32nd PHOTO OF THE WEEK
4/19/2008 9:19:33 AM
Congratulations Jim!

Wow, another great set to pick from, that makes voting hard!

Have a great day,
Sheryl Loch
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2008 9:42:44 AM
Congratulations Jim!!! 
What a beautiful bird!!!

All of you go to some of the most interesting places.  It is great that you share these beautiful pictures with all of us.   THANKS!!!!

I voted!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2008 9:46:53 AM

Jim - congratulations for this photo! Just - amazing!!!

Today was very hard to make choice. All photos are winners.

Dear POTW Team, dear participants - have a great weekend!

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!