Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sheri Webber

690 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Marriage (Part IV)
8/18/2005 7:03:42 PM
A man has six children and is very proud of his achievement. He is so proud of himself, that he starts calling his wife," Mother of Six" in spite of her objections. One night, they go to a party. The man decides that it's time to go home and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well. He shouts at the top of his voice, "Shall we go home 'Mother of six'?" His wife, irritated by her husband's lack of discretion shouts right back, "Anytime you're ready, Father of Four." (RIGHT ON, LADY!) God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.
Sheri Webber CCH, CRP Certified Consulting Hypnotherapist | Certified Raindrop Practitioner Soul Comfort Wellnes Centre Young Living Independent Distributor 913479 | It Works Marketing Independent Distributor 58745 http://www.soulcomfortwellnesscentre.com | http://www.soulcomforthypnosis.com | http://www.soulcomfort.younglivingworld.com | http://www.soulcomfort.itworks.net
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Marriage (Part IV)
8/18/2005 8:28:13 PM
oh my yes.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2005 2:56:23 AM
Hi Sherri, Thank you so much. You were referring to me when you mentioned Masterpiece, right? Your Friend Mike
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/19/2005 6:00:58 AM
Hi Sheri This is why I started giving my friends a joke a day under New Month so we could have a good laugh when there is all the misery in the World. Thanks for the invite. Linda
+0
8/19/2005 8:14:23 AM
So God asked him, "What is wrong with you?" Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to. God said that He was going to make Adam a companion and that it would be a woman. God said, "This person will gather food for you, cook for you, and when you discover clothing she'll wash it for you. She will always agree with everything you say. She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will never have a headache and will freely give you love and passion whenever you need it." Adam asked God, "What will a woman like this cost?" God replied, "An arm and a leg." Then Adam asked, "Well, What can I get for a rib?" The rest is history... This one's for you ladies..... ((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))) And God created Eve After three weeks in the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Eve. "So, how is everything going?" inquired God. "It is all so beautiful, God," she replied, "the sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking, the smells, the sights, everything is wonderful, but I have just one problem. It is these breasts you have given me. The middle one pushes the other two out and I am constantly knocking them with my arms, catching them on branches and snagging them on bushes. They are a real pain," reported Eve. And Eve went on to tell God that since many other parts of her body came in pairs, such as her limbs, eyes, ears, etc., she felt that having only two breasts might leave her body more "symmetrically balanced," as she put it. That is a fair point," replied God, "but it was my first shot at this, You know. I gave the animals six breasts, ! so I figured that you needed only half of those, but I see that you are right. I will fix it up right away." And God reached down, removed the middle breast and tossed it into the bushes. Three weeks passed and God once again visited Eve in the Garden of Eden. "Well, Eve, how is my favorite creation?" "Just fantastic," she replied, "but for one oversight on your part. You see, all the animals are paired off. The ewe has a ram and the cow has her bull; all the animals have a mate except me. I feel so alone." God thought for a moment and said, "You know, Eve, you are right. How could I have overlooked this? You do need a mate and I will immediately create a man from a part of you. Now let's see....where did I put that useless boob?" Now, doesn't that make more sense than that bull about the rib?
"So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it" (Isaiah 55:11).
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!