Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Personal Branding: It's All About You! A MUST READ ARTICLE!!
4/21/2008 1:15:12 AM

Branding is what sets people apart. The name means everything when it comes to a brand.

My name is Happy Riches. I have decided that instead of just doing the run of the mill things that I do, like play the sharemarket and spend more time with my family than many people have the privilege of doing, I might set about developing a personal brand.

It hasn't taken me long, but I am now dominating my brand as far as google is concerned. Just type in happy riches and you see what I mean. If I am not dominating the listings then please let me know. I will have to do more.

People say to me that you have to spend heaps of money to do things on the Internet. Well, for $10 a year I have a website and hosting and a domain name.

On one forum my website has been classified as having no class or good be better or has too much content. Yet people have a look and read the content and join up on the things I have to offer.

www.happyriches.name is part of my branding. Yes, I know I could have better websites, and I will have launched one soon. But it is amazing how a website like www.happyriches.name can still do quite well in the rankings.

But branding is more than having a website. Branding means personality and image. Don't you think?

Happy

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Personal Branding: It's All About You! A MUST READ ARTICLE!!
4/21/2008 9:04:57 AM

Hello Happy,

i agree that branding is key and have shared that message often myself. 

But branding is more than finding your website at the top of the rankings, for some obscure set of words.  How many people will actually type in the search box, the "keywords" Happy Riches?

I would be interested in how your site ranks, when using jeywords that might relate to the content of your site?  You know "Keywords" that people may actually use, when searching online.  Please let us know how you rank now.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!