Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Art Exhibitions at Adlandpro #27
4/15/2008 7:13:23 PM

Thanks Rose for the Invitation.  All of you are doing a Wonderful Job featuring our Talented Friends here at Adland, and I just wanted you to know how much it's appreciated.

Hello Spirit Dove,

Thank you so much for sharing your Wonderful Talents with us here at the Forum.  He has indeed richly Blessed you. 

My Friend, you are a Beautiful Person with a Caring Heart and a Loving Spirit, and this is evident in all of your Work.  Of course, as you know, I am partial to Angels, and the Globe is Breathtaking.  However my favorite, as it seems it is with many others, has to be Spirit Bear...

On British Columbia’s mid-coast lives one of the most rare and beautiful bears in the world — the Kermode, or Spirit Bear.  Found nowhere else on earth, these white-coloured black bears are at risk from logging and habitat fragmentation.

Want To Help? - Click On The Paws

Thank You again my Friend for Sharing and Thank You especially for Caring.  Your Friendship is truly a Blessing.

Have A Blessed Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
4/15/2008 8:29:27 PM

Thanks for coming by and for the great quote. Blessings to you.

Spirit Dove Durand Master Artist
+0
4/15/2008 8:34:36 PM
Dear Friend Phil, You are such a blessing and fellow artist. I appreciate all of your kind words and regards thanks so much for loving Spirit Bear. I am so touched by the Spirit when it comes to this most magnificent creation. I truly believe Spirit Bear is the symbol to the world for such a time as this. May God richly bless you and keep you.
+0
4/15/2008 8:39:09 PM
Thanks Nick for the wonderful wishes and sparkle art. I appreciate your visit and kind regards.
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2008 5:38:51 PM

Hello Rose & Team,
Great job, as always!

Donna!