Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
EUROPEAN MLM - MyPowerHits - EU-Standards and legality
4/13/2008 1:40:32 PM
Get up to four income streams
From the overall income pool !

(The program is registrated in Wales and England)

Your future river of money is fed by four mighty income streams. As participant in our Powerpixel ads you tap into a powerful passive income. You will receive loyalty shares from four continously growing payment-pools.

Pool 1: Profit from every adverd

As independent sales partner you gain customers by means of a recommendation from this site. As soon as this customer places an ad, you receive 10.00 Euro. commission payment. Additionally, you will receive a monthly commission of 10% for every month this customer keeps up his payments for the ad (29,90 Euro).

When you, as independent sales partner of MyPowerpixel, place your own advert you will receive 10% of your advert-fee every month. This payment is made as part of your monthly commission.

Example: You have 1 own ad and 2 ads of referrals. This comes out as 3 ads for you (3 x 10%).

Customer protection programme:
You will always keep customers registered via your ID.

Pool 2: The sooner, the better...
the growing 5x11 forced matrix

Pool 2 is made up of 22% from our income from ads. It is paid out by means of a centrally growing 5x11 forced matrix. The sooner you take your position in this 5x11 forced matrix, the more profitable for you. Every new long-term subscriber gets placed in the first available free position in this 5x11 forced matrix. The five branches are filled up fairly and equally. Pool 2 is indeed a perfect residual income. Have a look at the powerful income plan resulting from the Matrix in a seperate window. The Matrix gets build up below you in your own 5x11 forced matrix.

Pool 3: Recommend us to a friend - it's worth it!

Pool 3 is a thank-you for participants who have increased our Powerpixel customer base by recommending us to friends. This pool is made up of 40% of our income, and is very powerful indeed, as only participants who have brought 5 new customers into the businss take a share in it. Many participants who have only managed to bring 5 new customers into the business are making a fortune from just this one pool...

Pool 4: Short-term effort for a share in the "Jack Pot"

Pool 4 is the reward for participants who have made the effort to recommend our company to others and thereby increased the success of all. this pool is made up of 10% of our income and is very powerful as it is only shared out to a small, dedicated elite of participants. You can get your share by bringing at least 18 new customers into the business. Statistically, only two out of 100 participants fulfill this. So, it really is worth your while to put the effort in to become part of this elite and earn your share of the Jack Pot.

Our income guarantee  

Our pixel ads are already value for money. The earings system is fabulous - there are no losers, only winners. Here, everybody can earn money. Therefore, we make a full money-back guarantee. In any month where you don't earn any commission, we will return the cost of any ads back to you. The full amount, no quibbles, no questions asked - for all ads you have placed the last 6 months.

ARE YOU READY?

To our success
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: EUROPEAN MLM - MyPowerHits - EU-Standards and legality
4/13/2008 1:47:39 PM
ARE YOU READY?

WE NEED
MARKETING PARTNERS
AND
TEAM PARTNERS

BE FIRST - JOIN FREE

MyPowerPixel

Georgios
+0
Chuck Detore

158 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/13/2008 2:47:12 PM

Hi Georgios,  This will probably work on SiteHitPros, but the link above, doesn't connect.

Chuck

Chuck Detore Join my social network! http://ihandy1network.ning.com/ http://sitehitpros.com
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/13/2008 4:03:54 PM
Hello Chuck!

Sometimes some websites do not work only with wwww so I had to ad HTTP:/.
It is working now I will promote SiteHitsPros. Thank you for the visit and you

Happy Sunday

Georgios
+0
David Nettles

116 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/14/2008 6:56:21 AM
Hi Georgios,

We have thousands of Europeans On ZenZuu that you can share MyPowerHits with. I as a free member signed up 57 new people and got over a thousand hits to my Website in 7 days from ZenZuu.
The membership is projected to be at 10 million by mid summer on ZenZuu. And by next summer the membership will be at 100 million.

The owners of ZenZuu will give back to the FREE membership 80% of the billions in advertising revenue taken in starting in August. So you will get paid to use ZenZuu but who really cares when I can get these numbers of people to look at my offers for FREE?

My best regards,
Dave
David Nettles lives in South Florida and runs his Home Based Business full-time. He is also the publisher http://www.BusinessAtHomeIncome.com http://Blog.Businessathomeincome.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!