Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Andrew MCGLOCKING

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
If no one is laughing at your Dreams they're not Big enough!
4/12/2008 10:13:12 PM

Another informative link. http://www.yuwie.com/monavie08/

"If no one is laughing at your Dreams they're not Big Eough!"

www.mymonavie.com/etalya

www.mymonavie.com/etalya I promote my site at http://www.1on40.com/69981600
+0
Re: If no one is laughing at your Dreams they're not Big enough!
4/16/2008 3:39:48 PM

I saw a guy frowning at me today,

((youtube id=" "))((/youtube))

But he was standing on his head!

+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: If no one is laughing at your Dreams they're not Big enough!
4/21/2008 8:37:34 AM

I like that one!  May I use it in my emails?
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Steve Fursik

12 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Make it a habit to check your Ph Levels.
11/15/2008 10:51:38 AM

PH Level......what the heck is a PH level?

I am sure that is what most people will say when they read this newsletter.

Your PH level is the Acid/Alkaline level of your body and it is EXTREMELY important.

Let me ask you a question.

Have you ever seen an ad on television for an anti-acid product like Tums, Priolsec, Pepcid AC or Zantac 75?

I bet you answered YES!

Let me ask you another question.

Have you ever seen an ad on television telling you to check your PH levels?

I bet you have not!

Why?

Simply because, drug companies make billions selling you these products.

Did you know that almost all acid problems are caused by an acid/alkaline imbalance in your system?

Did you know that you may be able to throw away all those pills if you simply balance your PH?

Did you know that MANY diseases have their root cause in an acid imbalance?

If your body is too acidic you may well suffer from constant indigestion, heartburn, fatigue and many other symptoms.

In 1931 Dr. Otto Warburg won the Nobel Prize for showing that cancer thrives in anaerobic (without oxygen), or acidic, conditions. In other words, the main cause for cancer is acidity of the human body. Disease can not survive in an Alkaline Body! What have we done with that knowledge, NOTHING!

How can you check your PH levels and correct them if your body is too acidic?

PH urine test strips are available at most health food stores and drug stores. Make it a habit to check your PH levels at least once per month.

If your body checks out to be too acidic do the following:

1. Drink ONLY Alkaline Ionized Anti-oxidant water. MOST IMPORTANT our bodies are 75% water, what are you filling your 75% with??!! See. www.aquamiracles.com for more info

2. Add more fruit to your diet such as Watermelon, Mango, Papaya, Grapefruit, and Limes.

3. Add more vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, and garlic.

Stay away from: White flour, Pork, Beef, Shellfish, Cheese, Ice cream

There is a non-medical, non-drug, non-surgical solution for almost every kind of medical problem you could ever possibly suffer from and might be suffering from right now! Big Pharma is making billions on keeping us sick, after all if the medicine they make would cure anything, they would go out of business!! There has not been a cure for anything since the 50's, are you telling me research and technology has not advanced since then. It is ALL about the mighty dollar not humanity, we are definitely on our own and need to take our health into our own hands. The first most easiest important step you can take to control your health is change the water you are drinking. You probably are more particular on the gas you put in your car than you are about the water you are filling your 75%with.

Please take a few minutes review the info and watch the colon video by Dr Shinya the inventor of the colonoscopy, at www.aquamircles.com. It can change your life forever! Its no wonder the Japanese outlive everyone in the world! Then, listen to our 24/7 info call 800-345-9905.

If you're looking for an additional income stream you've found one!  Distributors are already earning an incredible 100K+ within the first 4-5 months, by simply sharing this secret with others!  Within 10 years ionized water units will be as common as the microwave today!  In Japan distributors are earning an incredible 3-4 MILLION$$ per year first 2-3 years in biz!

Do your due diligence, your life and your family's life depends on it!  Go to www.aquamiracle.com to have all your questions answered.  Then, listen to our 24/7 info call at 512-505-6833.

Live info call Wednesday at 9 pm east 512-879-2059 pin 388905#; Thursday Dr. Carpenters Q&A call same time 9 pm and #.

Call me with any questions or concerns!

To Your Health and Longevity

Steven Fursik

Preventative Health Promoter

732-901-8736

www.aquamiracle.com

steve@aquamiracle.com

Change Your Water Change Your Life! www.aquamiracles.com

You Wouldnt believe what you have been drinking! Change Your Water Change Your Life!www.aquamiracles.com
+0
Steve Fursik

12 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/15/2008 10:52:19 AM

PH Level......what the heck is a PH level?

I am sure that is what most people will say when they read this newsletter.

Your PH level is the Acid/Alkaline level of your body and it is EXTREMELY important.

Let me ask you a question.

Have you ever seen an ad on television for an anti-acid product like Tums, Priolsec, Pepcid AC or Zantac 75?

I bet you answered YES!

Let me ask you another question.

Have you ever seen an ad on television telling you to check your PH levels?

I bet you have not!

Why?

Simply because, drug companies make billions selling you these products.

Did you know that almost all acid problems are caused by an acid/alkaline imbalance in your system?

Did you know that you may be able to throw away all those pills if you simply balance your PH?

Did you know that MANY diseases have their root cause in an acid imbalance?

If your body is too acidic you may well suffer from constant indigestion, heartburn, fatigue and many other symptoms.

In 1931 Dr. Otto Warburg won the Nobel Prize for showing that cancer thrives in anaerobic (without oxygen), or acidic, conditions. In other words, the main cause for cancer is acidity of the human body. Disease can not survive in an Alkaline Body! What have we done with that knowledge, NOTHING!

How can you check your PH levels and correct them if your body is too acidic?

PH urine test strips are available at most health food stores and drug stores. Make it a habit to check your PH levels at least once per month.

If your body checks out to be too acidic do the following:

1. Drink ONLY Alkaline Ionized Anti-oxidant water. MOST IMPORTANT our bodies are 75% water, what are you filling your 75% with??!! See. www.aquamiracles.com for more info

2. Add more fruit to your diet such as Watermelon, Mango, Papaya, Grapefruit, and Limes.

3. Add more vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, and garlic.

Stay away from: White flour, Pork, Beef, Shellfish, Cheese, Ice cream

There is a non-medical, non-drug, non-surgical solution for almost every kind of medical problem you could ever possibly suffer from and might be suffering from right now! Big Pharma is making billions on keeping us sick, after all if the medicine they make would cure anything, they would go out of business!! There has not been a cure for anything since the 50's, are you telling me research and technology has not advanced since then. It is ALL about the mighty dollar not humanity, we are definitely on our own and need to take our health into our own hands. The first most easiest important step you can take to control your health is change the water you are drinking. You probably are more particular on the gas you put in your car than you are about the water you are filling your 75%with.

Please take a few minutes review the info and watch the colon video by Dr Shinya the inventor of the colonoscopy, at www.aquamircles.com. It can change your life forever! Its no wonder the Japanese outlive everyone in the world! Then, listen to our 24/7 info call 800-345-9905.

If you're looking for an additional income stream you've found one!  Distributors are already earning an incredible 100K+ within the first 4-5 months, by simply sharing this secret with others!  Within 10 years ionized water units will be as common as the microwave today!  In Japan distributors are earning an incredible 3-4 MILLION$$ per year first 2-3 years in biz!

Do your due diligence, your life and your family's life depends on it!  Go to www.aquamiracle.com to have all your questions answered.  Then, listen to our 24/7 info call at 512-505-6833.

Live info call Wednesday at 9 pm east 512-879-2059 pin 388905#; Thursday Dr. Carpenters Q&A call same time 9 pm and #.

Call me with any questions or concerns!

To Your Health and Longevity

Steven Fursik

Preventative Health Promoter

732-901-8736

www.aquamiracle.com

steve@aquamiracle.com

Change Your Water Change Your Life! www.aquamiracles.com

You Wouldnt believe what you have been drinking! Change Your Water Change Your Life!www.aquamiracles.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!