Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Tom
Tom Mangone

100 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Invisus Direct is coming to Mesa/Phoenix, Arizona and Poquoson, Virginia.
4/11/2008 9:01:55 PM

Two Upcoming LIVE Events
To Look Into Invisus Direct As Your Home Based Business!

Mesa/Phoenix, Arizona (April 17-19)
Poquoson, Virginia (April 18)

ANYONE within 200 miles of either of
these locations should make sure that they are thnking about attending either of these earth shattering events.

Find out what the excitement is with Invisus Direct.  Fresh off the National Conference, we are taking to the road to make sure you have all the information you need.  If you know anyone that lives near these locations, please tell them.  They will not want to miss out on the absolute hottest marketing trend in all Network Marketing.

Internet Security and Services & Real-Time Identity Monitoring

Mesa/Phoenix, Arizona
Mike Duvall, who is the Founding ISA that recruited me to Invisus Direct, will be in Mesa for a 3 day business building blitz on April 17-18-19. This 3 day event includes several live Business Briefings and concludes with a "Getting Started Right" training for all ISAs. The Thursday and Friday Business Briefings are at 7 pm PT. The Saturday Briefing is at 9am followed by the training at 10:30am.

Directions: Location is Office Center Executive Suites (4140 East Baseline Road, Suite 101). Take 60 East to Val Vista....exit South to Baseline....turn left [East] and go to 2nd light. Turn left and go to inside parking area....Suite #101 is in the Southeast corner.

Poquoson, Virginia
(Near----Norfolk, Langley Airforce Base, Newport News, Hampton, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg, York County)

ISA Leader Ranae Hughes will be in Poquoson doing a Business Briefing on Thursday, April 18 at 7pm ET. All ISA's are welcome to invite guests who live in the area.

There will be a lot of invitees that attend these events, so get your reservation in early by contacting me ASAP.

Tom Mangone
iDefend@tommangone.com
603-437-6138
www.ManagedComputerSecurity.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!