Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Our 9th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award is a Lady who shares her Great wisdom in Adlandpro...Lydia Fokina..
4/20/2008 3:24:46 PM

Congratulations Lydia ... It seems to me that not only have you done so much you've ahd a lot of fun doing it!

Warm regards,

Leanne

Leanne Did you know it IS possible to feel great whenever you choose to? I'd love to share my secret resource with you www.YourSuccessfulMind.com
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 9th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award is a Lady who shares her Great wisdom in Adlandpro...Lydia Fokina..
4/20/2008 9:53:44 PM

To My Beloved Adland Friends

HAVE A GREAT DAY !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/21/2008 1:14:36 AM

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2008 1:28:44 AM

Learn and play after massage!

Игровой автомат для хомякоф - фото, хомяки

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/3/2008 10:02:02 PM
"Thank You Sharon"

Hi Lydia!

It's so very nice to see you here as our 9th DWOTW. :)  I knew it was just a matter of time before I would be writing my personal greeting to you!!

I look forward to your posts around our community and it's always wonderful to see your 'smiling face' at any time. lol

Thank you, too, for sharing your interesting culture and video's.

Have a most pleasant day...your
OREO friend Steven.

PS...I apologize for my belated visit.

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!