Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: My Business Idea...
4/7/2008 11:24:55 AM
Some ideas fit into the brainstorming catagory and others are proven. The problem is that if I've thought of it, somebody's already been there and done it. That's why I've come to the conclusion that AMSOIL  and Mona Vie will be what I will offer here now.

1.) As an Independent Amsoil Dealer, I'm offering you account options that make available: (a.) superior car care product options; and (b.) Altrum products.
This opportunity ca be seen at www.lubedealer.com/hiebert
2.) As an Independent Mona Vie Distributor, I'm offering Asai berry beverage product options and an account.

Your email inquiries are welcome and you do not need to be concerned with receiving spam from me, I've got more imortant things to do.       

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2008 11:50:47 AM

Hello My Greek friend,

My business idea is actually the best, also it pays the best!!!

Prosperity Cast Network:

http://www.prosperitycastnetworkteam.net/kathyh

But heres a plug for my community I am ADMIN AT:

Hello,

Kathy Hamilton here-ADMIN for Lazzeo Community
I am having a CONTEST this month for TOP REFERRALS.(APRIL)

Who ever refers the most people, that means each person is a real person with their own IP address, Will Not only earn the $1.00 for your Each Referral but you will earn an extra $20.00 plus a free GOLD MEMBERSHIP.Value($60.00) Life Time
Even though I am on the board I will not be in the contest.
So if you want to take advantage of this Prize Package Go get your referrals, those Dollars add up at the end of the month plus the extra $20.00 and the Gold Membership free to the WINNER.($60.00 value life time)
Good Luck and have fun.I love CONTESTS!!!
Also I will be starting A HI-5 Club for THE BEST OF THE BEST~~~~
Kathy Hamilton/simikathy-ADMIN
              253 277 1238
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
John Evans

13 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/7/2008 2:05:37 PM

Biz Idea

http://mimbiz.com/auctips.htm

It says it all.

Thanks, John

John Evans mimbiz.com
+0
4/10/2008 4:30:19 PM
Hello,

Check it out for yourself

The YTB companies offer two unique opportunities, that of referring travel affiliate or "RTA" and that of independent marketing representative or "REP". The travel affiliate opportunity has an initial fee under $500 and a monthly Website Hosting Fee of $49.95. There is no fee or travel affiliate purchase required to be a REP. You may choose to participate in one or both opportunities.
                                                                    http://www.ytb.com/rushing

Learn How Ordinary People Like You and Me 
Are Harnessing The Travel Industry To Attain 
Financial Freedom and Build Lasting Wealth

Thank you for taking a look at something I am very excited about.

I am honored to be able to show you what I think is the perfect home based business for the average person. I believe in this business so much that I am telling everyone I know about it. If you take a few minutes to watch the travel video below, I think you will quickly understand why. 

It is now possible to earn a substantial income by owning your own travel business. This web site has been designed to show you how you can help people save on travel and build a residual income at the same time. You help people save on something they already plan on buying and you get rewarded for doing it.

It's easy and it's fun!

There are several reasons why it's advantageous for you to own your own travel business:

• You earn commission on your own travel
  • You turn all of your travel into a tax deduction
  • You earn money on the travel of your friends and family
  • You gain access to the discounts and upgrades that travel agents enjoy

Travel is the largest industry in the world. At over $7 Trillion a year, it's almost twice the size of the oil industry. And now, thanks to the baby boomers going into retirement, travel is expected to double in the next 10 years.

That means getting into travel now is a really good idea.

The Travel Advantages

As you can see, this business is ideal for just about everyone. If you travel, know people who travel or want to travel more yourself, this business is for you. If you work from home, want to start working from home or know people who do, this business is for you. 

If you ask 10 people the following question, "If you had more money and time what would you like to do more of", I bet 10 out of 10 people will say, "Travel". At $7 Trillion a year, travel is the biggest business there is and it's growing at a phenomenal rate. 

The Travel Search Engine

When you join YTB you are issued two websites. A business presentation site and a customized Travel Search Engine site. When you or the people you refer to your travel site book travel you earn a nice commission. The more people you send to your travel site the more money you make. 

This travel search engine uses the same technology and inventory that the big sites like Travelocity do. The only difference is that you get paid for the travel you and your friends book, not some faceless corporation. 

An Example of the Savings

One of the members in our group has a friend who owns a travel agency and when they showed him this business the travel agency owner went off and did some research. He often flies from Atlanta to the Ukraine so he compared my travel search engine with his own travel booking system that he uses every day. The best he could find in his system for a round trip ticket was $950. When he used the YTB travel site he found a round trip ticket for $530. That is a $420 difference! The travel agency owner was dumbfounded. He paid over $20,000 to start his travel agency and deals with the headaches of a brick and mortar business every day and you can come along and buy your own travel business for $450 and offer people great deals. That is the power of YTB! 

After you visit your CPA you find out you can also deduct your trips and vacations as a business expense which you could not do before you joined YTB. You see, you are going to the hotel or resort to see what it has to offer your travel clients and decide if you want to recommend them to your clients in the future. The only way you can do that is to go there and experience it for yourself. Presto, it's now a business expense and lowers your taxable income. You will need to talk to your CPA to find out more on this but it really is that simple. 

The YTB Training Advantage

When you join YTB you have access to some of the best training in the travel industry. When you take advantage of the training your certification level increases and you gain access to better discounts and upgrades. You also get a better understanding of how to effectively grow your travel business. 

The Marketing Side

When you join YTB you will also have access to a marketing business that allows you to be compensated for helping other people join and become Referring Travel Agents. The following video does an excellent job of explaining how the compensation plan works and how long term residual income is waiting for you.

If the idea of network marketing seems a little uncertain to you, consider some of the major brands that have used network marketing to get the word out about its products and services. Consider quality brands like Tupperware, Avon, Mary Kay, Nikken, and Pampered Chef, just to name a few. These companies chose to share its profits with its members (who use word of mouth advertising) rather than paying distributors and huge advertising costs. The end result is a residual income that not only provides freedom from having to answer to a boss, but also properly rewards you for your efforts. YTB is proudly one of those companies. 

I Am Dedicated To Help You Succeed

I hope you see the powerful business opportunity that I see in YTB. The fact that I can recover my initial investment within days of joining is a confirmation that I made the right choice to join. 

The best feeling I get is from helping people like you overcome their circumstances and take control of their financial future. Thankfully, I am able to help people do just that through YTB. 

If you join with me in the YTB business adventure, I will commit to personally guide and encourage you through to success. I don't make that statement lightly. Myteam will be here to help you every step of the way. That's a promise. 

The Key To Duplicating Success

Basically, if you do what successful people do you should in turn be successful yourself. I know the best way to help you succeed is to provide you with the same tools and methods I have used to successfully grow my own business. 

If you join my YTB team, you will have FREE access to your own version of this content packed web site (you get a copy of the same web site your reading right now) with your name and contact information on it. You can then send people to your new web site and let it do all the work for you. You just answer any questions your prospects may have after they visit. 

Getting Up and Running Is Easy

Once you join the YTB Team you will need to do a few things to get your business started. These include:

• Sending in your signed paperwork to YTB's home office
  • Getting your business cards made with your new custom website address listed
  • Handing out your business cards and inviting people to visit your web site and see what it is that your so excited about

How easy is that? And when your prospects join they can get a web site customized for them too.

Call Me Anytime

Please give me a call so I can answer any questions you may have. Please consider this business carefully. It may just be what you have been searching for. 

Enjoy looking around the rest of my web site (
http://www.ytbtravel.com/rushing) (http://www.ytb.com/rushing) and don't hesitate to give me a call! 1-800-757-5450 or 229-768-2231

Sincerely, 
Shirley Rushing

1-800-757-5450 or 229-768-2231

bob@rushingtravelagent.com 

Bob and Shirley**** http://rushingtravelagent.com **** http://www.zamzuu.com/rushing **** bob@rushingtravelagent.com ****Join Free http://rushingtravelbiz.com
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/13/2008 12:42:55 PM
Dear Friends!

WEB2.0 UPGRAFDE

Dear Friends! This is one of the best Opportunities I ever found on Net I want you to review this New Internet Upgrade technology.

This will be a full Web 2.0 Upgrade that Upgrades the ENTIRE INTERNET to Web 2.0 Standards!
Don't be left behind using the old internet and Web 1.0.
Sneak preview this NEW Internet here:

More information FORUM
If you don't like it then

Llife is not only money. It is much more!

Feel the colours touch your soul. Click above

Friends! Thank you for coming in to My business Idea. Chuck I joined the SiteHitPros. It works good and it is a fast autosurfer.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!