Menu

Create Forum

Forum Last Post Members Topics Posts
Mark Stephen Hauser ( Martinezshopper.webs.com )
Hi Folks, as I have been a member of dozens if not 100+ websites over the last 20+ years, I have learned what is a scam and what isn't, what works and what doesn't, what pays and what doesn't, what is legit & what isn't. Please help me to share info about online programs and websites that will help us all determine whether something is a scam or not? Thanks! Steve of http://www.MartinezShopperDOTws.BlogSpot.Com
12/28/2022 8:07:50 PM
"People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care!" In this group, we care about you! Make friends, build relationships, network together, share ideas, brainstorm, learn things, the opportunities are endless! Topics of interest include social networking, forums, communities, paid-to sites, online surveys, list building, gaining referrals, free advertising, traffic exchanges & more. Thanks, Steve of Facebook.com/FindCash & MartinezShopperDOTws.BlogSpot.Com (main blog).
12/28/2022 8:03:51 PM
Hey Folks, Kathleen VanBeekom used to have her infamous "Whammy" forum and has since renamed it. I love how she used to showcase various artists, including musicians and movie stars, etc. Let's kind of bring it back a little bit. Please share at least one song that really inspires you. Also, time to recognize birthdays. Thanks, Steve of http://www.MartinezShopperDOTws.BlogSpot.Com P.S. I love online surveys. SurveySavvy & others rock, totally free to join/do. Cheers, Steve
12/28/2022 8:01:42 PM
"People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care!" In this group, we care about you! Make friends, build relationships, network together, share ideas, brainstorm, learn things, the opportunities are endless! Topics of interest include social networking, forums, communities, paid-to sites, online surveys, list building, gaining referrals, free advertising, traffic exchanges & more. Thanks, Steve of Facebook.com/FindCash & MartinezShopperDOTws.BlogSpot.Com (main blog).
12/28/2022 7:54:10 PM
facebook
Like us on Facebook!