Menu

Who is The Great American Music Machine?

The Great American Music Machine

The Great American Music Machine
Gendermale
Member SinceFriday, April 14, 2006
Last ActivityTuesday, February 19, 2013
LocationBaltimore, Maryland, United States United States
Promote
About Me
About Me
Joe Buccheri is an active voice talent and broadcasts his radio show daily over TGAMM FM Radio. Joe's many character voices are featured in thousands of Radio and Televisions spots as well as hundreds of commercial and industrial video productions. For over 15 years, Joe has worked with college students as mentor and educator in the field of advertising and promotions, and while his teaching methods have been seen as a bit " unorthodox," many of his students have gone on to successful careers in radio, televison and the entertainment Industry. Anyone, professional or beginer, can reach out to Joe at any time. He enjoys helping others succeed. A fun loving guy, Joe enjoys traveling and is open to being treated to an Italian dinner. HAS SUIT CASE... WILL TRAVEL.
My Interests
My Interests (17)
Comments (27)
Friends (1057)
Photos (0)
Groups (64)
Events (0)
Forums (110)
Ads (0)
Webpage

»Comments

Jan (aka) Jaz Green - (5/30/2016 3:49:21 AM) : Happiness is one's mind over matter. One's mind being the individual, living among the living ... Matter is infinite from the point of an individual ... beyond Earth into the cosmos ... by Jan aka Jaz (December 23, 2015)
Dave Cottrell - (4/15/2013 8:29:36 PM) : How are you doing, Joe? Hope the flowers are coming out in your neck of the woods!
Alain Deguire - (1/3/2012 12:32:38 AM) : Hello Joe! This is your day and I want it to be as Unique and Wonderful as You are. Have a magical and blessed birthday!
Jack Sunshine - (2/22/2010 9:15:52 PM) : My Dear Friend, become a Sunshine Distributor and start you own at home jewelry business selling to, friends, neighbors and business associates.Also making parties at home, It's easy and it's fun to earn money as a Distributor. For Information CALL : 1-800-767-4469. ASK FOR.FOR A FREE CATALOG http://www.sunshinejewelry.com
Ralph White - (1/4/2010 9:55:39 AM) : Hello Fellow Adland Member. I hope that all isgoing well with. Please allow me to introduceyou to a "Free Offer" from my friend and mentorwho is also a real Internet Millionaire. Paul isoffering free memberships in his organizationwhere he shows people how to make $500 to$5,000 a month from home. Sign up now!!http://tinyurl.com/3w5ua9
Bob And Shirley Rushing - (12/8/2009 2:41:57 PM) : Greetings my friend and Welcome! How are you?Just stopping by to say hello and thank you for your friendship...Stay In touch,Shirley
Jan (aka) Jaz Green - (10/15/2009 9:20:04 PM) : Hello Joe, I just visited your music forum and plan to return ~ to update some videos, the explosion of sharing music videos is much slower than last year.
La Nell ! - (5/12/2009 9:36:28 PM) : Hi Joe, You have been a very special and wonderful friend. Hugs,LaNell
Joe Downing - (3/22/2008 9:39:28 PM) : Hey Joe and TGAMM!

I am late getting over here to let you know how much I appreciate your efforts to bring entertainment to us all. I enjoy TGAMM and your broadcasts. Your sense of humor is what makes it all special.

Thank you my friend,

Joe
Ray Ramos - (3/22/2008 12:29:18 AM) : Best Wishes and Success for 2008

Ray

0/400

See all comments
facebook
Like us on Facebook!